Spinach dip with veggies
1 package frozen chopped spinach
1 cup sour cream
½ – 1 cup mayonnaise
½ cup minced scallions (whites only)
1 can sliced water chestnuts
1 (1.4 ounce) packet Knorr Vegetable Recipe Mix
- Cook frozen spinach and squeeze out excess water.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, scallions, water chestnuts and Knorr Vegetable Recipe Mix.
- Add spinach
- Cover and refrigerate overnight
- Serve in hollowed red cabbage to hold dip (my preference) or round loaf of French bread.
- Place cabbage or bread with dip in center of round platter. Surround with veggies.