Anova Sous vide
to set the temperature
- Move the scroll wheel up and down the temperature settings.
- Once you’ve hit the desired temperature, press the play button to start the sous vide.
to set the timer
- Hold down the play button for 8 seconds. During that time the display will change from C to F (or vice versa) after 3 seconds (keep holding!) and the timer button will light up after another 5 seconds.
- Hold the timer button down for 3 seconds.
- Use the scroll wheel to set the time (in 5 minute increments).
- Press the timer button again to begin the countdown.
- Hold the play button for 3 seconds to get it to switch back to C (or F, if that’s where you began) and release
- Press the play button once more to start your cook.
- The display will alternate between your set temperature and the timer.
Here’s a short video showing how to set the Anova manually.