- Turn Latch to Open position A and open lid.
- Place roll inside unit’s internal storage space as indicated. Pull enough bag material to edge until it is on top of the sealing strip to make the first seal B and close lid.
- Turn Latch to On position C. Power On Indicator Light will illuminate indicating unit is ready.
- Press Seal Button Dto seal open end of bag. Wait until Seal Indicator Light turns off.
CAUTION: To reduce risk of burns, do not touch sealing strip while using appliance
- Turn Latch to Open position E, open lid and pull enough bag material out to desired length for whatever you intend to vacuum seal F and close lid.
- Turn Latch to On position G. Power On Indicator Light will illuminate, indicating unit is ready.
- Press Seal Button H to make seal for next bag. While sealing, you can slide bag cutter across I to remove bag.